SCUOLA POLITECNICA di DESIGN in Milan ripped me off!!!

To Hareish,

I have been to IED in Vian Sciesa near the centre. Cool place and lots of hot women- really hot women students. The school is yellow and has a playground in the middle. It is pretty clean. The staff is great. Around the corner, there are lots of fashion houses ie Max Mara and others. I talked to a Korean Guy and said living for a month costs about 800-1000 E - everything. He said to book you stay early like 3 weeks before class so you can have time to look for accomodation. It is downtown so it will be expensive. Milan, is chaotic but fun, ugly but beautiful. Book your hotel right away from India. When in Malpensa, take the bus just infront of the airport- they come every 15 minutes. Take the Bus via Grand Central Station and take a taxi to your hotel if far away from the Central Station. Or go to Hotel Demo in viale Tonale just a block from the station. Make sure you don’t leave your bags laying around- keep an eye for pickpockets. Then go talk to your IED admin to set you up with accomodation.

Have you paid your fees? and do you have scholarship from IED?

Make sure you like the country first if you have no clue about Italy- then you are in for a surprise. So think about your decisions.
Have you paid your downpayment of 3000e so that they can give you a visa notice? Pay right away to get your visa on time. Italy is the best country in europe by far. The best cities are hours away by train ie Florence and Venice- even France and Swis are close.