My first Photoshop render

Hi guys,

Many thanks for the help. The box at the top is a lens cover which also clears away the build up of snow from the camera when it’s closed and also operates as the on/off switch for the system. However I’m worried about the build of snow in the runners for the cover so am looking into putting the camera behind a flush mounted transparent piece and the user will just push snow away. I don’t particularly want to put the camera behind the lens as then the camera will be affected by the lens tint unless I manufacture in a transparent piece but this would mean I couldn’t use a standard lens material.

Skinny - I see your point about the uneven line work, I’ll keep it in mind for future renderings, thanks.

As for the air vents, I know that Oakley and Dragon seem keen on front vents whereas other manufactures like Scott and Carrera aren’t. Not sure why (maybe dependent on their lens manufacturers?) However due to the camera there will be less room for top vents in my design so I might need them, I’ll look into it.

Anyway, thanks again for the help. I’m going to have a go at rendering up another concept now so I’ll post it once it’s done.

Cheers,
Ed