Sketch-Fu: Men's Footwear

Happy Memorial Day!

Really Nice!!

Thanks Francisco;-)

Doodles at Lofty Coffee Co today. I always wondered why driving shoes don’t have heel pivots the way basketball shoes have forefoot pivots? … also, drawing the rubber pop through traction on a driving shoe by hand is a real pain :slight_smile:

Interesting point about the heel pivot, nice sketch as well Michael. :sunglasses:

Thank you. It came out a little long proportionally but nothing photoshop can’t fix :slight_smile:

Posca over end pages

back to normal

homeskillet what it do?

Post Crazy :stuck_out_tongue:

IG stuff

Monday morning warm up. A thick soled knit slip on trainer with a TPU strap that has a leather stitch down.

A sketch from 2007. I did this page when I was a design director at Converse showing some of the details of models that were in the works for a magazine interview the PR team arranged.

Nice Sketches Michael! I will try to add something to the mix this week.

I like this approach to a soccer cleat. I don’t understand the clown-shoe design trend of these days anyway although the fabric uppers are nice.

Had some fun following along Yo’s tutorial. Just getting started with shoe sketching, also one of my first times marker rendering. I’m happy with how it turned out!

First ever post on Core77 Discussion Forum
Looking forward to contributing more on a frequent basis in the sketching related threads and for discussions in other threads.

Always open for constructive criticism, feedback and suggestions.

Fun sketch! Welcome, Gaurav!

One from a coffee shop the other day

Inspired by the latest Nike Zoom Vaporfly 4% dropping later this week. Need to pick those up. I need all the help I can get in my marathon time now that Boston just changed BQ times…

R

A little bit tighter doodle…

R