Doodling

Doodle before hopping on a train out to Oxford today

Long day today doing research to prep for a project kickoff tomorrow and writing proposals. A quick doodle before the jet lag really kicks in!

‪When your dog’s ears are as long as his legs! #enzoditullo

Saturday doodle… procrastinating on washing the car :slight_smile:

proportions were bugging me a bit, so a little warp and liquify in photoshop to make it a little better…

vanishing point :slight_smile:

I like to put a doodle at the bottom of my letters sometimes. :slight_smile:

Coffee shop doodle

[ Deleted ]

Nice Yo! Cool perspective.

Thats a fun car Keno, it makes me think of a happy beetle :laughing:

[ Deleted ]

That is fantastic!
It is my favorite sketching app, being a stock owner after several years Autodesk is now providing me with income instead of the other way around.

It’s been a while since I don’t post here! I started a sketch a day challenge on instagram (currently reaching the first month) but I would like to contribute more to the boards [emoji1] here some doodles of a electric heater

Few doodles of roll on deodorants, some of them have real nice curves. Messed up with many different shadings but were fun to draw

[ Deleted ]

lol while I was drawing he was staring and waving his paw like saying “come on! Faster! Finish it!” so tried to make an extremely dramatic view of him but obviously failed at it.

great to see you guys posting in here!

This is a dirty sketchbook doodle that I put a little time into to clean up today :slight_smile:

Looking good Yo! Hope to get that level of “doodles” someday! I would like to see Keno with some dramatic manga style perspective views of… cats?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

It is all relative. These are pretty dirty compared to what I show clients :slight_smile:

Warm up sketch from today. Working on some vehicles for a hollywood SciFi franchise this week.

45 min. breakfast sketch, some faucets for the weekly design challenge! What do you guys think of a tactile interface for flow and temperature? Mixing humidity and tactile features could be a mess :open_mouth: