Doodling

Nice stuff Yo as always. I’ve never drawn cars before, might give it a try one of these days once I get more familiar with the proportions. How long did the previous interior views take?

I did them while on the phone, or between emails, a lttle bit at lunch, probably a little over an hour to and hour and a half.

Thank you BTW.

I broke out the old pastels a bit on this ship doodle the other day:

I think this may be a party of one but today, it was a camaro:

sweet sketches! i got som stuff will try to post some stuff in here. how big are most of these sketches, yo?

Cool thread. Non-ID-related sketch of my French Bulldog, Henry, made during a break in late-night reading.

8.5 x 11 (it’s the size of my scanner) for most of them. Some of them where from my sketch book which is 6x8 I think.

Nice dog sketch! I like the looseness of the linework. Thanks for posting it. Doesn’t have to be ID related, post up any time-passers.

i usually try and get in a sketch at the day…kinda relaxing actually. these were all done on a cintiq. hope you like! ( i hope they work as I’ve never posted!)

Cool, I really like the first one. It has a nice touch.

Here’s an oldie from 2001 that I held onto, I like goofy transportation:

Two more from class.

sorry, the design isn’s as original as I wanted, it’s been a while.

no need to apologize… this thread is for doodles

just a quick ddodle today on a post it note for a friend working on a garden tool project:

those are all dope, floatinghead. i got to use a cintiq last year at the idsa midwest conference, man those things are sweet! i imagine it takes some getting used to be that good with it.

most of these were done either in class of while in transit to/from school (long commute, gotta do something right?)

Okay, I had to whip out 2 of the old high school slides. Back then my models were pix from muscle+fitness mags that I would look at and draw as if they were life models. Both took about 45 min each, for some reason every drawing or painting I did in high school always took that same amount of time. Must have been conditioned to the length of art class. Pardon the horrible quality, don’t have a slide scanner, had to use my regular cheapo.

Not sure how to follow that, but here’s what I doodles while on the phone today…

Not exactly doodles, but …

Saddlebag Latch;Assemby sketch__Vetter Corporation, 1980._

Fairing Assemby Sketch__Vetter Corporation, 1980._

Double Shoe Shaft Brake; marine application. _ Lew Morris Industrial Design, 1998.

Instructional Art. _ Lew Morris Industrial Design, 1990.

Hobby Product Concept; based on Radio Flyer wagon. _ Lew Morris Industrial Design, 1995.

dontcha just hate it when X happens…

My doodles will be a bit inappropriate to post…

What happens when boredom, prismacolor pencils, and white-out collide. Now…if only I can figure out how to link to an image…

mothy