Vehicles spotted in your neighborhood

A few from this weekend

Y

That Dodge truck is amazing. Nice color too.

A few from walking the dog

Holidays are always big at out local cars and coffee. One of the young designers that works for me actually has a Model T. I got a ride in it yesterday.

Look! A Fisker Karma that hasn’t broken down yet! And that era of S4 is my favorite era of S4.

Those b4 S4s are the jam. There is a crew of 4 guys that all have them and pop by for cars and coffee… they say they are hard to keep running though!

Is that 550 real or a knock off?

Probably a knockoff but you never know around here. I didn’t ask. The GT40 was a repop…

B5… but yeah. I had a B5 A4, and it was a challenge to keep running 15 years ago!

oops, B5 :slight_smile:

Is it just me, or does the 914 just keep better looking?

I’m with you Ray, I think it is finally getting some respect. I wish I bought one when I was in high school in the early 90s and held onto it. I remember looking at a few that were practically free, nobody wanted a beetle engined Porsche back then.

IT’S CALLED A TYPE IV. NOT A BEETLE ENGINE!!!

You can tell I’ve heard that before, eh?

Been in London for a couple of weeks so my “neighborhood” has been a little different. I haven’t take a ton of car shots, but a few:

One more from London. Spotted this Bentley in Kew Gardens. It was driver, not a garage queen.

Great spottings out of London!

For the American in Europe here a solidarity posting. 2 more Americans in Europe.
(Found just in my home alley on Sundays.)

Muscle seems never to go out of style.

The Cuda was the clear favourite with the kids, though.

"Dad why is there a kiddy seat in that one? How is a kid alowed to ride along in a cool car like that?

mo-i

The few times I saw a Tesla in London it seemed so odd! I only saw model S’s, no X’s or 3’s

A little something down by the beach:

Another one.

some spotting from coffee this morning

Not photoshop!