Vehicles spotted in your neighborhood

Ha, well, the F40 comes out a couple of times a month, and the guy just bought that McLaren, so I think people were checking it out.

aztek, future collectable?

This week’s turn out. The guy that owns this RS import also owns the F40…

First Tesla 3 sightings today, saw 3 of them!

a bananas day at the coffee spot…

some more:

I’ve seen 6 or 7 Model 3’s bopping around here…

It took me a few times to get that first shot between the lady skateboarding by with her coffee and the tour de France going by :slight_smile:

Ironically a vintage Acura Legend was there.

And my friend Jack’s Model T next to my TT…

Saturday morning, time to meet the fellas for some cars and coffee

Hiding in a back alley

I know why a Boeing engine’s lips are flattened, these headlights must be turned inwards to make space for the engine.
Round headlights deserve a separate thread, they just always work.

Spotted this very oddly modified VW squareback for sale at the beach yesterday… the chrome trim is just airbrushed on… :unamused:

A few from this weekend

Y

That Dodge truck is amazing. Nice color too.

A few from walking the dog

Holidays are always big at out local cars and coffee. One of the young designers that works for me actually has a Model T. I got a ride in it yesterday.

Look! A Fisker Karma that hasn’t broken down yet! And that era of S4 is my favorite era of S4.

Those b4 S4s are the jam. There is a crew of 4 guys that all have them and pop by for cars and coffee… they say they are hard to keep running though!

Is that 550 real or a knock off?

Probably a knockoff but you never know around here. I didn’t ask. The GT40 was a repop…

B5… but yeah. I had a B5 A4, and it was a challenge to keep running 15 years ago!

oops, B5 :slight_smile:

Is it just me, or does the 914 just keep better looking?