Hoping to get some feedbacks for my campaign

Hi Xiao, wishing you lots of luck with your kickstarter! Great work putting it together!

I agree with ralphzoontjens in regards to the product photography. In the image I’m linking, it looks uncomfortable to hold. Check out how the pinky has to support that. Maybe it’s the most comfortable thing ever, but I don’t really get that message here.

So I think your product is aimed toward a pretty specific type of user. I’m a woman that has to carry certain essentials when I’m out, so I always have a bag. I love traditional and digital sketching/drawing, and can do a lot with just one pen, one brush, and a moleskine, so I wouldn’t make the most out of your product.

IMO, concept artists and illustrators would be more drawn to your product than industrial designers. People that often do in depth real life portrait/landscape studies with all sorts of mediums and would love to carry many tools with them. I’d try pitching the product to that type of forum or user on instagram and see what they think.