FORM: 026 Speaker

The nature of the construction you have chosen (individual vertical slats) really highlights ANY imperfections in your parts, alignment, gaps, and tolerance. For this reason, your renderings are more successful than the physical model images for beauty shots. I would show a couple shots of the physical model, but would limit them to the more informative/construction level, not for aesthetics unless you plan on creating a new/better/more precise physical model. I would also point out that the issues you are having in your own physical model may be an indicator of issues you could see in production if you intended to assemble it in a similar manner, this could also be used as manufacturing/assembly key learning that could lead to you ultimately reconsidering how you would go about manufacturing or assembling the product. In that case, I would use the the physical model images, call out the imperfections (especially the the top back edge line) and show the corrective actions you took to eliminate the issues you found in this model.