Doodling

Nice stuff Richard! It looks like you are having a lot of fun with the iPad sketching?!

Ya, trying to make an effort.

Inspired by your sketch a day proejct, for sure. Off season for running means I can find some more time! Will see once I start training again in January… a bit hard to fit in once I get back to 15+ hours of running a week.

R

dude, that is some serious hours of running… on the flip side, once this sketch a day project is done and the book completed, I’m going to try to siphon off that time to hitting the gym. From sketch-a-day to lift-a-day? :slight_smile:

Oh, hey Dad, i need my shark colored in, also can you make it smaller, and i need 4 of them. Also i need to take it too school tomorrow… This is where i am happy that i have all my digital sketching toys. 15 minutes later and i have delivered for my client (probably wont get paid though) Also tried to explain feature creep.

Hit the gym yo! We needed some new fitness equipment concepts. :wink:

a lil kobe love!
8v24kob.gif

I did no days off running for a year and a half including 7 marathons… It’s not all bad to focus on quality instead of quantity I learned after my streak ended following pushing for a super high mileage (+no days off) month and getting injured with 2 days and 38km left to go to hit a 700km/month target…

R

[ Deleted ]

now that I finished the sketch a day project, I can come back to the doodling thread :slight_smile:

Starting off the week with a quick ones. Studio is getting busy, so not as much time as I’d like to sketch for fund these days…

R

new sketchbook… had to get something on the first page…

a little photoshop chop-shop fun for last week’s sketch wars :slight_smile:

a couple of random warm ups

a little something for my friend’s 64th birthday :slight_smile:

Some Sunday morning sketching and reading.

Where my doodlers at?

Quick Take 75

there was a fun challenge on the main page the other day to do a modern version of this vintage Tucker truck concept:

I hd to throw one down. Anyone else up for it?

I was reading that Subaru had it highest sales year ever in 2017. This week I’m in Portland and I think they sold most of them here!