Doodling

This is so awesome. +100 Dad points (is that a D&D thing?).

Yup, my sons got exposed to Dungeon and Dragons last year, i started off just taking them and doing work, then i was asked to play. I created a character and though i would pretend the character would journal the adventure so i chose to create this while we did it. The rest of the group looks forward weekly to reading what i wrote “in character” as it pertains to his perception of the party and the adventure.

One of my son’s has decided he is going to try this for his next adventure.

Quickie water bottle doodle. Playing with layer blending modes in Procreate.

R

22km long run done. …Sitting in my lounge chair doodling chairs…a bit meta.

R

Last weekend i started a Familyweekendsketchchallenge with my two sons - each weekend we have a different them and what is being demonstrated.

Last weekend we did “coloring” A awesome designer Dan Zimmerman provided us with concept work line drawing
This week we went went with a Nerf Gun theme and taught how to use black and white layers

Capture.JPG

First dump of snow today…

R

My work in progress for weekly design challenge

I grew up with almost exclusively Volvos (GL wagon/240 DL/740/850/S70) … but haven’t been in one since my Dad’s 1997 S70 T5.

New XC90 looking pretty great and the S90 always catches my eye. If in the market for a luxe sedan I would totally consider one!

R

Shark for son’s board game he is designing.

Some repotting. And doodling.

R

All I want for xmas…

R

Nice stuff Richard! It looks like you are having a lot of fun with the iPad sketching?!

Ya, trying to make an effort.

Inspired by your sketch a day proejct, for sure. Off season for running means I can find some more time! Will see once I start training again in January… a bit hard to fit in once I get back to 15+ hours of running a week.

R

dude, that is some serious hours of running… on the flip side, once this sketch a day project is done and the book completed, I’m going to try to siphon off that time to hitting the gym. From sketch-a-day to lift-a-day? :slight_smile:

Oh, hey Dad, i need my shark colored in, also can you make it smaller, and i need 4 of them. Also i need to take it too school tomorrow… This is where i am happy that i have all my digital sketching toys. 15 minutes later and i have delivered for my client (probably wont get paid though) Also tried to explain feature creep.

Hit the gym yo! We needed some new fitness equipment concepts. :wink:

a lil kobe love!
8v24kob.gif

I did no days off running for a year and a half including 7 marathons… It’s not all bad to focus on quality instead of quantity I learned after my streak ended following pushing for a super high mileage (+no days off) month and getting injured with 2 days and 38km left to go to hit a 700km/month target…

R

[ Deleted ]