Drawing Setup recommendations

At this point, I would say that this isn’t the case for me. I have a fairly good system in place for myself, including of a ream of paper, pencil, and a Flair pen that works well for me, and a clipboard for mobile sketching. The problem is my main location at the moment is an open studio with a frustratingly small, shared desk and a rampant theft problem. I’m excited to have a place in my own home, but I don’t have a table yet. As far as the recording, I am hoping to do it for my own benefit and retrospection more than the satisfaction of others watching it. I might post it on Instagram from time to time, but I’m actually quite interested in observing my own process. Sometimes I forget how I did something when just looking at the final product.

I will certainly take this into account. From a sustainability standpoint, the idea of buying something new but low-quality kind of bugs me, but I do see your point of learning my needs before investing too much. Perhaps I can find a good compromise at a thrift store or something.

Thanks for your advice!