Portfolio Review

I see some good work but I think the presentation is holding it back a little. Some of my thoughts:

Pg 1: Portfolio 2017 (take off the year, add your name. Its the first slide, let me know I opened up the right thing)

Pg 2: Intro page: this page is hard to read. What is with all of the (…) in front of the left column? Why are all of the columns center justified? This page makes my eyes go nuts. Also, you say you have experience working in house and with a consultancy… name them.

I recommend adding a chapter break slide between Pg 3 and 4 similar to Pg 18

Pg 4-5: good

Pg 6: a little context would help here. I didn’t realize I was looking at a handle at first.

Pg 7-8: good

Pg 9: I would crop it in a lot more and photoshop the wall to a medium grey so the doors pop

Pg 10: too boring to be a chapter break

Pg 13 - 14: good sketches, but they recede too much. not enough hierarchy. Recommend making one sketching bigger and darker on each page

Pg 17: good image, but don’t forget to show it in context as well

Beach locker, solid project. Sketch on pg 23, really nice!

Need a chapter break before pan 26

Pg 26: who is “we”? What is the brand?

Pg 27: nice sketches!

Vodka Glasses. I don’t ming having this project in there because it makes the presentation a bit more fun and I remember it, but don’t end on it. That is one you put in the middle.

Your first and last projects should be your very best work.

I hope this helps a bit! You have some good stuff, the presentation just needs a little more polish. I’d also like to see one more project.