Contacted by Linkedin Recruiter

That’s awesome! Good luck.
The fact that they wouldn’t want to say who this is is pretty normal. In the past I had to also squeeze that out of recruiters and triangulate the information to the point where it really only could be one company and it was quite obvious to both of us.
Watching the gymnastics recruiters will go through to tell me about the opportunity while keeping the job secret is pretty entertaining.

What frustrates me a little is that I get a lot of postings and contacted for “Product” design jobs, meaning UX/UI positions and many recruiters do not now (or care) about the difference between UX/UI and ID.
It feels unnecessary to have to educate people on Linkedin who’s job it is to know these things.

Another thing I thought was misleading was one recruiter who was posting anonymous positions and using fancy images of famous designs in his postings.
I asked him if the images in the postings corresponded to the positions or if it’s simply click-bait to make the posting look more attractive. To know ones surprise, it was the latter. I explained that it would be as if I was using other peoples designs in my portfolio front page just to make my portfolio look more interesting.
He stopped.