Vehicles spotted in your neighborhood

Dodge something old. Daily driver in the parking lot of the local conveyor belt sushi joint, so big props for that.

Are awesome hood ornaments one of those things that got eliminated due to pedestrian survivability in low-speed crashes? Cause this little guy would f you up!

Also Dodge related - I recently watched the ‘Abstract’ episode about Ralph Gilles and found it very well done and inspiring.

That’s a 1936 Dodge D2.

In front of AutoZone!

Local.

R

that is one classy ride!

Ya. Sweet van, right!?

Did you see the name on it? General Lemmy? :slight_smile: … after I took this pic, I noticed the General was taking a nap in the driver’s seat!

I borrowed my wife’s Golf R last week :slight_smile:

Does anyone know which car this is?
car model.jpg

Oh man that van. So awesome!

Probably done for hot wheels.

Today one of the private collectors that comes to our weekly meet up opened up his collection for all of us… amazing diverse.

some more… then off to the lake for lunch with friends…

a few more

I love how elegant the lines are of this vintage van. Notice how beautifully shapes that driver’s side window is. There is a lot of control there. I especially like how the B pillar leans back and the radius at the base of it is larger than at the top. Also the subtle crease line that runs around the entire perimeter above the wheels is like the crease on a pair of dress pants, or the water line on a ship’s hull. The wheel well itself is a beautiful@series of arcs and radii. Some very subtle work going on for what was essentially a utility work van at the time.

Spotted this fella blasting Van Halen on the way to a meeting this afternoon.

Amazing concave back window on this guy

A couple of spottings around town yesterday

solid turn out today

That GT is f’n crazy!