Vehicles spotted in your neighborhood

Couldn’t snap a photo, but I saw a new Volvo S90 on the road today. I really like where they’re headed.

Also caught this guy the other morning…

Time: 7:30AM. Air Temp: 44F. Convertible top: down.

Minnesota.

As a long time convertible guy, that is the best temperature to drop the top.

I used to drop the top all the way down to around 32 F. The worst time to have a convertible is the summer. Ugh.

a few from today… and one of our favorite lunch spots.

I’m not actually sure what this is, but it was red and very shiny so…

Maybe a Hudson?

So it’s a Holden FJ Panel Van from the early 50’s.

The last factory manufacturing cars in Australia (which was a Holden factory) here in Adelaide actually closed its doors officially last Friday, so it’s not much of a surprise to be seeing some old restorations around the place.

Dodge something old. Daily driver in the parking lot of the local conveyor belt sushi joint, so big props for that.

Are awesome hood ornaments one of those things that got eliminated due to pedestrian survivability in low-speed crashes? Cause this little guy would f you up!

Also Dodge related - I recently watched the ‘Abstract’ episode about Ralph Gilles and found it very well done and inspiring.

That’s a 1936 Dodge D2.

In front of AutoZone!

Local.

R

that is one classy ride!

Ya. Sweet van, right!?

Did you see the name on it? General Lemmy? :slight_smile: … after I took this pic, I noticed the General was taking a nap in the driver’s seat!

I borrowed my wife’s Golf R last week :slight_smile:

Does anyone know which car this is?
car model.jpg

Oh man that van. So awesome!

Probably done for hot wheels.

Today one of the private collectors that comes to our weekly meet up opened up his collection for all of us… amazing diverse.

some more… then off to the lake for lunch with friends…

a few more