Graduate looking for an Internship

Hey Nyle_Miura

I totally agree with everything apowers said above. Most firms in San Francisco / Bay Area prefer to take people on as intern-to-hire, especially if you’re coming straight out of school with limited to no prior internship experiences. What’s great about this relationship is that you’re able to feel out the firm before fully committing, visa versa.

That being said, have you had prior internships? That will be a deciding factor if you should be going after full-time versus internship openings. From my personal experience and industry knowledge, it’s rare that a place will take someone on full-time without at least an internship or two under their belt.

Another great way to get your name out there is to post your portfolio on the forums here or create a Behance account. I was able to land an internship at frog, which turned into my first full-time gig, through Ditullo after posting my stuff here shortly after I graduated. Honestly one of the best decisions I’ve made in my career post graduation, haha…

Q