Doodling

[ Deleted ]

1st attempt at an auto interior…

R

Nice! Loving the angles.

Weekly design challenge for this week is a lamp that can be fixed above the desk with a flexible wire to hold it in position. My desk is small and I’m always moving my current lamp around to make space.

Some really good stuff on here lately :slight_smile:
I finally managed to get some down time yesterday to do some sketching.

I might try and add some colour to it but I do quite like the monochrome style at the moment.

Glass coffee cup scribbles

I’ve been looking for a slimline wallet and haven’t found one that I like yet, so I’m going to make one!

Getting rid of the sketching rust with some plastic stool blobjects on the IPad

While hardware does play a big role in guitar styling, here I just wanted to practice sculpting the form of the body. This was fun.

I haven’t sketched anything in a while so I spent breakfast this morning doing some line work exercises

Sunday stool with black steel legs and timber seat.

Braun Sixtant

Doodle… The Germans…E28, R107, 959

R

A little MCM vibe architecture…

R

nice one Richard. Liking the extreme color pallet to force the night lighting.

Quickie rocker.

R

a lil throwback doodle i rediscovered that put up on the youtubes

Its not always about the pretty sketches… in fact there are probably dozens of these for every polished sketch. This was a little white board session. We had this speaker completely designed and the initial sonic testing on the tweeter was all off because we did this beautiful aluminum baffle… the only choices were to change the material or to offset the tweeter. The asymmetry totally corrected for the reflections. But we were late in the game and only had a day to design this change. A quick hour group working session and we had a solution. Also we were able to convince the brand management team to sell them as pairs vs individuals so we could do a mirror image L/R pair.

My concept for the weekly design challenge

Japanese inspired
Using the Sumi - e brush set in Sketchbook Pro

Second one is out of Sketch book. the first is trying to play with levels… (still working on figuring that out)

Nice Chevis, I like the brush detailing on the blades.

I think the knives would pop more if you combined the contrast of the knives from the first image with the softer background from the second, I’m a bit overwhelmed by the strong bright background right now!

Okay here is where i ended up. i think you are 100% right. i feel this has much better balance