a little more dry marker…

Chair

Slip on kicks.

Love the colours on this! Reminds me of ice cream for some reason :smiley:

Thabks 250. It was a fun one to sketch.
Monday morning motors:

CRX

A few recents

some recents. Lots of cars this week… a few by request. I need to switch it up.

hover mode

That’s hot! Love the Bugatti logos.

R

Loving all the recent car sketches… Been working on these too… i find getting the perspective right is a B****!

Thanks Richard and 250! Yes, getting the perspective right on vehicles is a challenge. The scale demands some warping of the perspective to communicate size. Combine that with lots of eclipses and you have something very challenging to convert from 3D in your mind, to 2D on the page… still faster than putting every idea in CAD though :slight_smile:

Switching it with a boat

I love how clean that is! Nice work :slight_smile:

Thanks MCP, I did an underlay first :smiley:

Today was my first day teaching Product Design 3 down at theNew School of Architecture and Design San Diego extension of Domus Academy. We covered the gradation between WAN (Wide Area Network), LAN (Local Area Network) and PAN (Personal Area Network) devices and services. We will be focusing the class on designing hardware that fits into a PAN ecosystem. We also covered the concept of archetype sketches and using them at the early problem identification and ideation stages of the design process. Super fun first day. For their first assignment the students need to sketch 10 archetypes of PAN products.

excited about EV announcements from Ford and GM. Imagine core products like F150 and Silverado as all electrics!

some of my sketches from the SQ1 conference this weekend in Chicago. These were all done in one day, each in workshops, so in front of 20-30 people.

one for my nephew… he is going to be 2 and loves garbage trucks…