What music?

This is good sample of their live handiwork, the true test of a good band.

Perhaps NSFW.

Olivia Neutron-John - (death/tango)

I was a hard rock fan but now i just like to chill to the jazz-influenced beats like Exmag or Russ Liquid.
Idk, maybe just gettin old :stuck_out_tongue:

Personally I like listening to pop music, light songs and melodies, sometimes I can listen to nature’s sounds

I like many things: from house music to classical. Appreciate Pink Floyd, 30 seconds to Mars and many others.

Stepping from iTunes to Spotify, we play a lot of new music, indie, pop, an occassional podcast and Studio Brussels or BNR for the news.

todays get it done song, The Bad Plus, “Seven Minute Mind” The Bad Plus - Seven Minute Mind - YouTube

nough said.
Iron_Maiden_-_Run_to_the_Hills.jpg

Iron Maiden! They were one of the first bands that I really loved enough to listen to a full album. Then I got really into super heavy metal and metal core for a while (Parkway Drive, As I Lay Dying, Affiance, Amity Affliction, Bring me the Horizon). Most of the time now I just hit discover on Spotify or choose a random genre under recently added.

Listening to Helmet while designing a line of helmets :slight_smile:

My brother just sent me this new album by 1939 Ensemble. If you like to work to instrumental post rock with jazz and surf rock influences, you might like this album. The drummer is Jose Medeles who was also the drummer for the Breeders.

If I am listening to music and hear a song I like, I’ll use Shazam to ID and it also serves as a “new music” list for me.

I was listening to the local 'alt" rock station here in Chicago, heard a song and hit Shazam. Now normally, most, if not all, songs I hit have thousands, hundreds of thousands if not over a million “Shazams”. It is a popular app. I did a double take for the song below. It had 26 “Shazams” a couple months ago. It is now up to 63.

I found out they are local and have played the Metro a couple times. Their lyrics are a bit juvenile and the hook is somewhat on the edge but not quite original, but nonetheless, I like supporting local young folks pursuing a dream.

Them live at the Metro. (I’d just be a sad old man in that crowd :frowning: )

Circus Trees
Floating Still

and i will drown tonight
when my head touches my toes
my brain escapes my mind

all i see is my feet
i’m blind
when the water rushes over my knees
It’s time

and the blood makes me cry
'cause i know that i’m not alive
so i go on through my life
so god just let me

and i just drowned last night
i guess the water got a little too high
and then my body floats to the other side
where the little kid on the street becomes horrified

and the blood makes him cry
'cause he knows that i’m not alive
so he goes on through his life
with the forced image in his mind

and the blood makes him cry
'cause he knows but he tries to deny

Hey all! I am new here, and this is my first post.

I’m currently listening to a lot of Frank Sinatra, Stevie Ray Vaughn, and Cream :slight_smile:

Current favorite: We’re Going Wrong (Cream - We're Going Wrong - YouTube)

light music like songs from LANY, Charlie Puth and the like.

Soul and rock for me. Of late, I’ve been listening to Lonette’s “Stop! Don’t Worry 'bout It” on loop.

New Beck Album:

I like boris brejcha when working. I normally listen to rock or classical but when I’m working on something EDM makes for great background noise.

I really admire of Avicii, Addicted To You