Doodling

The current forms at least I feel are finally getting to a place that works.

The previous gen was really lame and all over the place. E92 coupe was nice, as was the 5er, but the 3 sedan (the bread and butter) sucked, all the X1/3/5 SUVs were terrible. The 7 was bloated and looked bad…

I agree though, would like to see a design language that has a bit more BMW to it. MB is finally starting to come into it’s own, and I’m happy BMW hasn’t gone full crazy like Lexus. Have you seen the latest Z4 Concept that came out a week or so ago? Kinda this direction, a bit of feel of the old z07 which is what I had in mind…

R

It is defiantly a huge improvement, starts get back to what made the z4 cool. Audi has the same struggle right now in my opinion. Meanwhile Mercedes is taking a leadership position in design, going away from what everyone else is doing!

All this talk about space helmets…

Might give this another go.

R

Aviator sunnies inspired by the sunshine here today

Back on the helmets. Watching Guardians of the Galaxy II last night got me all…

R

Speeder sketch.

oh nice!

Cantilever timber coffee table. Loving the iPad so far

Dug up some memorabilia at my parent’s place from a late 80’s visit to Cape Canaveral and got space on my mind…

R

Very nice!

[ Deleted ]

[ Deleted ]

1st attempt at an auto interior…

R

Nice! Loving the angles.

Weekly design challenge for this week is a lamp that can be fixed above the desk with a flexible wire to hold it in position. My desk is small and I’m always moving my current lamp around to make space.

Some really good stuff on here lately :slight_smile:
I finally managed to get some down time yesterday to do some sketching.

I might try and add some colour to it but I do quite like the monochrome style at the moment.

Glass coffee cup scribbles

I’ve been looking for a slimline wallet and haven’t found one that I like yet, so I’m going to make one!

Getting rid of the sketching rust with some plastic stool blobjects on the IPad

While hardware does play a big role in guitar styling, here I just wanted to practice sculpting the form of the body. This was fun.

I haven’t sketched anything in a while so I spent breakfast this morning doing some line work exercises