Help us improve Core77 by taking our reader survey

CORE77 IS LOOKING FOR INSIGHT

To those interested in helping us improve Core77 as a whole, we’ve just released a reader survey in order to learn more about you as a reader, hear about what you’d like to see more of on the site, and field any critiques or concerns you’d like to address.

You can find the survey here at

Thanks in advance for taking the time to fill out our survey! With your information, we can work on making the site that much better.

just submitted!

Done!

Kind of a hard survey. My answers were from my perspective, but I could answer them differently for what I would want for the associates that work for me.

I started out in consulting where the #1 objective is to make your client the hero. In corporate, the #1 objective is to make your boss the hero.

To make myself a hero, my associates need to be constantly improving (as do I). Core77 can be a resource for knowledge/improvement/etc. And occasionally I forward articles to the team. But to be perfectly honest, it is 2-4 times per year. I know Core77 always needs continual content and those providers are probably paid very little. I think that may be a part of the problem.