Doodling

[ Deleted ]

That walker sketch is a new level for you Keno! I really liked the Fuchs wheel as well. Not sure why that didn’t get more love on sketchers. I can’t predict what wins in that thing. Seems like more of a popularity contest or just going for flash. (that might be sour grapes though :slight_smile: )

[ Deleted ]

It really is :smiley:

Nice Keno!

First doodle using my new Ipad of a Nike water bottle. I’m surprised how quickly I adjusted to drawing on screen, I’m really liking it so far.

Ripped Alien.
(sounds like a band name)

Watches today! Having fun with the texture brushes in sketchbook

Very nice. A reflection across the crystal would really make it pop.

Fusion360 and Sketchbook on the same Wacom!

doodling during web conf cal…

Thanks for the feedback! I’ll have a play with it tonight.

Are you sketching over a model Blaster? Or is sketchbook integrated into the fusion 360 modelling process? I haven’t played with Fusion very much other than making a couple of basic parts.

Updated watch reflections and a glass cup

Good edit on the watch. Try to simplify those reflection. I went back to your original an spent about 5 minutes on it. Remember, you want to communicate form. The reflections need to help you do that.

Thanks for doing that Yo! I can see the difference that it makes using the simpler reflections. Something about my edit seemed a bit off and I couldn’t work out what is was. Seeing them side by side really helps to show how cluttered and distracting all of those reflections are. I’ll post up another edit soon.

Round 3:

there you go, now it is starting to read a bit more.

The curved reflection makes such a difference to the sketch. I should create a sketch a day thread, I think I’m clogging up the doodling thread haha.

Tan leather camera?

BMW M 6er

R

I wonder when they will switch their design language up, maybe to something like this. Seems like they have ridden the current direction about as far as they can go. The models are all starting to blend together.

The current forms at least I feel are finally getting to a place that works.

The previous gen was really lame and all over the place. E92 coupe was nice, as was the 5er, but the 3 sedan (the bread and butter) sucked, all the X1/3/5 SUVs were terrible. The 7 was bloated and looked bad…

I agree though, would like to see a design language that has a bit more BMW to it. MB is finally starting to come into it’s own, and I’m happy BMW hasn’t gone full crazy like Lexus. Have you seen the latest Z4 Concept that came out a week or so ago? Kinda this direction, a bit of feel of the old z07 which is what I had in mind…

R