Newly Released Work (All Product Types)

A brand identity project I did for a start up called Moosa Box.

Seeing the brand mark get burned into the wood for the first time was pretty awesome:MoosaBox on Instagram: "Rocking the sweet new logo brand for @moosabox thanks to the awesome logo design from @d2lo and lightning fast turnaround from @gearheartindustry - - #woodbrand #beachbike #bikebox #bicycle #bicycles #citybike #encinitaslife #encinitas #madeincalifornia #madeinusa #woodworking #leucadia #leucadialife #republicofencinitas"

Moosa Box - Intro on Vimeo

Nice work and that is super clean. Love wood on bicycles. I don’t why it looks so good but it does.

More pics of the new gloves I did for Nike. This is the Nike Trout Elite on Mike Trout. I a really excited to have my product on such a visible sport.

Thanks man, it must be something about the contrast between the meal tubes and the wood. Both honest materials that reinforce each other visually.

It is always amazing to see your stuff on the field or the court. It is like designing an F1 car. Congrats!!!

Interesting Freudian slip.

Being a person with a bicycling fetish, I know full well that any startup selling a cycling accessory, and especially a cycling accessory such as this, has absolutely no money other than returning cans to Michigan with an empty USPS truck.

Pro bono job?

Or do you have a line on JFK’s golf clubs?

LOL, the old freudian auto correct. The founder owns a few businesses so this isn’t where his cash is coming from.

Fusion Guitar - Smart guitar with iPhone integration. Pretty amazing to use. All in one design; speakers, amp, and effects. Plus heaps of cool apps for effects, tutorials and producing music. Designed this a couple of years ago and now shipping.
Successfully crowdfunded and delivering to backers now. Also taking pre-orders for everyone else.

Congrats Mike! That thing is awesome! I could use a guitar with built in tutorials to improve my ham fisted playing… when people ask me if I play guitar I always respond by saying “Well, I own a guitar…”. Nice to see some design and innovation in the musical instrument space.

Mike, that’s badass! I dream of designing a guitar some day. How’d you get onto that project?

It was actually the idea of one of the guys in the office and we had a new initiative in our company (consultancy) to help launch it to market. Pretty lucky to get to work on it. Awesome that it is a real product now. Have one at home and it is cool to play with.

Cheers Mike. I haven’t played for years and its great to be able to smash a few tunes out again.

Hey guys,

Super excited to finally share CRAFT, Logitech’s new flagship keyboard.
I’ve been the ID for this one from start to finish so it’s pretty awesome to see it being announced.
It’s the first time that we are doing a metal part this big on any of our core products so it’s been a pretty wild journey for us with many trips to suppliers and lots of discussions to convince the business to invest in design.

We made a pretty sweet video with Pawel Nolbert, an awesome visual artist.

Head over to Logitech Craft Wireless Keyboard for Advanced Creativity & Productivity to find out more.

Looks fantastic! Congratulations!

Cool keyboard. Very consistent design and finish. Is just the top part metal? Touch wheel looks interesting. How’s the feedback on it?

I looked at the image and thought some of the logo (“_tech”) rubbed off tho :wink:

R

Gorgeous! Congrats!

Thanks a lot guys. Glad you dig it.

Yes, the top bar is a deep drawn metal housing, then machined. That was quite a challenge getting that to work.
Our supplier, even though a large manufacturer, had to invest substantial R&D but we felt that it was crucial to have a solid aluminium bar to express the power and authenticity of the keyboard.
I was super lucky to work with an awesome ME on this project which really helped and with whom I spent countless hours at the supplier in China, trying to get this to work.

So far, feedback has been really good. We seeded the product about 2 weeks ago with tech press and most have really taken to the UX of the product and see the benefit.
We made these little explanatory videos which hopefully communicate the use-case. There are a bunch for the programs we support for now at launch. We will add to the line up as we go along.
Here the one for PS:

We are at IFA, in case you guys are there and you can try it for yourself :smiley:

That is hot. I need to inked that video for posterity :slight_smile:

Ah thanks Yo.
I couldn’t get the embedding to work for some reason.

It isn’t super obvious unfortunately. You take the video identifier (last bit of number and letters in the youtube link Logitech Craft in Adobe Photoshop CC - YouTube) and past it between the Youtube brackets. So it looks like this:

zGAtPoguA34[/youtube

I left the last bracket off so you can see it.