iPad Pro + Pencil + Procreate

@skyarrow
Of course, I think every modern Pens feature that, otherwise it would be pretty pointless, right? :wink: The higher end like iPad Pro or Surface even feature tilt.

@topic
The iPad features the best stylus of all solutions available currently in my opinion. Even better than the high end wacoms. They just figured it out pretty much in the first try. Well, the tip could be a bit more rubbery and “soft” (less ice skating), but that is really pretty much it. And I haven’t even tried the newer version.

What I find extremely offputting is to lug around a laptop AND an iPad when travelling. That’s a lot of metal and batteries and redundancy to carry around and just not as sleek and integrated as Apple pretends it is. In the end I am a surface guy because it can do both reasonably well and the pen is 80-90% where the Apple pencil is which is all in all the better proposition to me. Plus you get the giant perk of just throwing your sketch into whatever Adobe software suits you best if you want to without any file transfers. The workflow is just so much more convenient. You need to be okay with Windows, though, which I understand is a dealbreaker for many.

EDIT: Oh, if you get an iPad Pro, don’t get the keyboard. It is really junk. Not Apple at all. Totally overprized for what it is. Stay away, get some third party Bluetooth keyboard or just don’t write stuff on your iPad :wink: