Doodling

Started working on perhaps for the needle cover on my Hypokit project

Warbird concept with Invasion Stripes!

Sheet metal snaplock doodle

Rendered up a #TBT design I found in my school portfolio circa 1998 I posted yesterday on IG.

Lamy calculator based on the classic Safari pen.

R

Nice! Have they ever made anything beyond pens? Seems like a natural line extension.

I don’t think so. Not sure if anyone really uses a calculator anymore with one handy on your phone. I keep a nice Braun one on my desk though. Buttons are so much more satisfying than a screen if you are doing more than a few simple calculations.

R

Drag pickup working on POV and reflections.

Several years back, as a “adder” a client asked if i could do a quick sketch showing how they could modify one of their products to fit in with their design language. clients words “you know nothing much just one of those napkin sketches i hear about”

I never missed an opportunity to be a smart ass.

Nice!

Delivered on the brief :laughing:

Microwave controls are always so complicated! Why can’t we just have a simple interface using basic controls or touch interface? Scribbled out some ideas (yes that is a big red button):

Folded and dark grey anodised aluminium stand for my MacBook. Going plain and simple with this one. I feel like I should have cut the shadow so that it was underneath the stand, rather than in front of it to emphasise the front lip fold.

My buddy’s '48 Willys. It’s got three shift levers. A lot to love!

nice sketch!

Thanks!

First sketch on the iPad Pro + Procreate. Loving it!

Herman Miller Carbon Fiber Eames type Lounge Chair with built in SONOS speakers.

R

Nice! I’m loving the material contrasts

Playing with what kind of lamps I can make from a flat sheet of material

Material study with blocks of polished steel, granite stone and satin gray plastic.

Printer doodles.

Thinking of something roll paper based, for quick and easy recipe printing with a minimal footprint. No need to get the iPad dirty (dockable or print wirelessly) and maybe the recipe is printed on paper towel for easy clean-up?

R

Hot running weather making me wish for a more ventilated singlet!

R