Sketch-Fu: Men's Footwear

Nice to see the bottom perspective meka don!

Football Monday!

Plinus those r sick!!

Thanks D2LO

what sorcery is this? zbrush??

@Junglebrodda the last couple of days I have been fiddling around with a program called 3d coat. Its like sketching but in 3d AMAZON kool and fast :open_mouth:

Would love to see that in action. Crazy and unique result!

blam

A few folks have asked me how I get the texture in my sketches. This is how I do it:

Super clean and dynamic sketch Yo!

Haven’t posted in a hot minute… Here is a more recent rendo with an alternate solid colorway… Enjoi :smiley:

I Haven´t post nothing in a while…Having really fun with this project for a friend of mine who owns a cycling brand called Polo&Bike…they make fantastic bikes.

Outsole workout…just do it!

SundayFunday

these are fantastic! Keep pushing those boundaries dude!

Thanks YO!
Her is today’s somethingsomething

I think this is my first post to this thread. Here’s a Chelsea ankle boot. Can you footwear pros tell me what’s wrong here? Is the toe box too narrow? Should’ve used an underlay…

Fun sketch, Brian. I think the fish eye perspective might be what is throwing you off. Check this out, I warped it into a bit more of a conservative perspective. does this feel closer to you?

Looks great to me for an emotional sketch (not as useful for a production guide due to the exaggerated perspective). I Like the angle and curve to it though. Might try that.

Rendering has a good feel and I dig the lines and color.

R

Thanks for the feedback guys. Yo, that does look better!

He has a great personality…