Sketch-Fu: Men's Footwear

OK, technically this is with the ladies in mind, though not really a Women’s Footwear subject, hence placement here in “men’s footwear” with more similar athletic (perhaps we should rename the forum?).

Hypothetical Lululemon Ladies Runner with stretch mesh bootie for airflow in hot weather.

Inspired by tomorrow’s Toronto Waterfront 10K race sponsored by Lulu.

R

Puma perspective

Nice to see the bottom perspective meka don!

Football Monday!

Plinus those r sick!!

Thanks D2LO

what sorcery is this? zbrush??

@Junglebrodda the last couple of days I have been fiddling around with a program called 3d coat. Its like sketching but in 3d AMAZON kool and fast :open_mouth:

Would love to see that in action. Crazy and unique result!

blam

A few folks have asked me how I get the texture in my sketches. This is how I do it:

Super clean and dynamic sketch Yo!

Haven’t posted in a hot minute… Here is a more recent rendo with an alternate solid colorway… Enjoi :smiley:

I Haven´t post nothing in a while…Having really fun with this project for a friend of mine who owns a cycling brand called Polo&Bike…they make fantastic bikes.

Outsole workout…just do it!

SundayFunday

these are fantastic! Keep pushing those boundaries dude!

Thanks YO!
Her is today’s somethingsomething

I think this is my first post to this thread. Here’s a Chelsea ankle boot. Can you footwear pros tell me what’s wrong here? Is the toe box too narrow? Should’ve used an underlay…

Fun sketch, Brian. I think the fish eye perspective might be what is throwing you off. Check this out, I warped it into a bit more of a conservative perspective. does this feel closer to you?

Looks great to me for an emotional sketch (not as useful for a production guide due to the exaggerated perspective). I Like the angle and curve to it though. Might try that.

Rendering has a good feel and I dig the lines and color.

R