Doodling

nice full-realization post :slight_smile:

Camaro Land Speeder concept on a rain filled Saturday.

wild dude!

Blender ortho for instas weekly design challenge

feeling sketchy

astro girl

[ Deleted ]

Getting in on the Weeklydesignchallenge sketch…

Commuter helmet for Rapha.

R

Nice, I’m digging the brim!

Not really a doodle but I’m posting it anyway. Playing with some cork lamps. I had to do a bit of backyard modelmaking with a kitchen knife :laughing:

Is that cork sheet glued to core of polystyrene foam? If so, how did you get the top layer of cork glued on there? If there is a seam there… you can’t see it. Looks great!

It is on a polystyrene cone, and the cork comes as an adhesive sheet, so I just wrapped it on and cut the cone to the size I wanted. The top and bottom are separate circles and I blended the joins at top and bottom with a sharp knife and sandpaper. The cork sheet tears super easily so I had to be careful not to accidentally rip chunks out of it.

[ Deleted ]

I dig it Keno!

push back

Lazy poster here I am…

Im spending all day every day in Solidworks at my new employer, so I’m going to try to do a project a week to keep my sketching moving forwards, the first of which is a compact DSLR quality camera. Form explorations for overall aesthetic and gripping style.

I like seeing study pages like that Andy!

They’re a lot of fun to sketch!

I’m definitely rusty with a pen so it’s enjoyable to put something on paper again :smiley:

[ Deleted ]