Vehicles spotted in your neighborhood

I hadn’t seen a M3 coupe in a long time, so it was good to see this guy out and about.

Nice! I could see you with one of those, Ray!

A Z3 with the straight 6 was on my list when I got my Miata. Unfortunately, I need space for kids now:(

I thought that was what that space was for behind the seats :wink:

That way of thinking is probably why I’m an uncle…

One here for sale for $22K (CDN). Was considering to replace the e28…

I’ll drive it to MTL for ya, Ray if you buy me a buy on arrival (and pay for the car).

http://www.autotrader.ca/a/BMW/Z3/ORANGEVILLE/Ontario/19_10130068_/?showcpo=ShowCPO&orup=8_15_10

R

Thanks Richard. I’ll keep that in mind!

Last year I saw a Bangle 5 series V8 with a stick shift in Ontario. I think I would have better luck saving my marriage and having a fun car with that one.

Actually, that’s exactly what I’m looking at now for my “normal” car when the old benz is in storage.

R

That design hold up. I love it.

One the best rear ends on a sedan…

R

I think it was the only one I saw on Autotrader Canada, so don’t hold your breath:/

There’s a few manual transmissions around here. Saw a 6-Speed DINAN M-SPORT tuned one the other day and an M5 I think.

Haven’t had a chance to check it out.

R

SP. I want a 6-speed M-SPORT Wagon. :wink:

The wagons are so rare that I keep forgetting they were imported. Incredible cars!

The unicorn!

http://oppositelock.kinja.com/2011-bmw-328i-wagon-m-sport-the-unicorn-1533538208

Read the comments, the actual owner chimed in at the end to say he’d pay over $40K to have it back.

Not really a fan of that generation 3 series, wagon or not… Front end kinda wimpy looking.

R

Ditto Richard’s comment. Shoulda had a V8.

As a long time BMW guy, I can tell you those wagons are really nice - but a little cramped (I’m 6’6") which is why I opted for that 2006 X5 when opportunity knocked - it checks all the same boxes (3.0 inline 6, XDrive, 6spd true-three-pedal manual tranny, BMW handling, ride & luxury, etc) but interestingly the biggest problem with the 3’s (wimpy cooling systems) isn’t a problem in the X5. I still liked my M3 much better though :frowning: (in the M3, after multiple failed cooling system components, I finally installed an all aluminum radiator, a high flow thermostat with an aluminum cover, underdrive pulley and a Stewart high flow water pump, and only a 50/50 mix of distilled water and BMW coolant - that did the trick even with daily romps to 120).

I’m still on the hunt for what I consider the best unicorn - a 2011-15 Caddy CTSv wagon with the recaros, panoramic sunroof and 6 spd stick. It will come, eventually!!

Awesome hand-built “Porsche” available. Check it out here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVmok7NgEFl/

$75K gets you the current VW engine, $95K gets you the Porsche 356…

I was meeting a friend for coffee down the street this morning and spotted this sweet 2002 round tail… as I was snapping a pic look what drove by in the background! Kismet!

Shark nose, FTW!

You know I’m a fan!!!.. shame about those rims on the 2002 and the fake shadowline trim on the grill. Otherwise, looks perfect! Never seen that kind of bumper add on.

R