Microsoft Surface Phone

I really appreciate your comments and can see where you are coming from, seeing it as a derivative product where I almost went feature shopping. That wasn’t my intention at all with this project, but now that you mention it I can see it. Where do you think I can improve in this regard? Aren’t most smartphones basically the same, so how much do the designers really design now that they are so well established with their functions and basic form factor? My design intent was to create a tool that wasn’t made for mainstream appeal, but one that designers, creatives, and engineers could really use to aid in their work, and as an assist to the HoloLens to create cool experiences for education. Almost a glimpse into the not-so-far future for those folks.

1. I’ve gotten a lot of flack for those corners. I’ve learned my lesson. :laughing:

2. It definitely was, but also wanted to evolve what the future surface lineup may become.

3. I think it could be a pretty powerful feature when needed; a mouse will be better for a lot of things.

4. Will do when I get some time.

Thanks for your responses! Definitely appreciate the critiques.