Ergonomics - Glasses

Thanks really a fun project, and am in the very early stages of quantifying fit to tell us how many different size versions we have. Unlike regular glasses ours have battery and electronics so weight distribution, heat and fit become very critical. Currently we have massive amounts of raw data measurements, but as we all know its not really helpful unless you can distill and convert into wither CAD or general averages. I have made hundreds of SLAs and naturally some fit some people really well and other cant even get them on, which i fully expected. Guess im interested in how other would approach it? Finding median and averages is our current model which seems to work decently, unfortunately much of the work was done before my arrival so im not 100% confident the derived data comes from the critical dimensions we need.

• We have local adjustments that can be made on the glasses, helps to get that last bit of fit
  • But am trying to better define how much of a base architectural difference there is across races
  • Really helpful to hear how other would approach

thanks!