What is your most successful product?

That’s a good start, and as a designer I think it is wise to understand the business impact of your work. I’d recommend showing more interest in this than just passing conversation, make an effort to track sales, volume, and positive end-user feedback. Armed with stats like these you can leverage them in performance evaluations to negotiate raises, promotions, etc. If your company is reluctant to share this information with you, then it is likely they don’t want you using it for the purposes that I mention, ie., they don’t want you to know what their return on their investment of employing you is, in that case I recommend considering moving on.

If you are given access to the info and if you aren’t rewarded accordingly for the success, well then at least you’ll be prepared to discuss it in an interview at a new organization that may place more value on your contributions.

In most cases you certainly cannot claim all credit for a product’s success, there’s many folks responsible for that. This is why I mention the customer feedback bit, if there is positive customer feedback that is tied directly with design decisions or feature recommendations that you made, then this tells a better story about you as a designer to a future employer than just the dollars and volume.