Doodling

Forgot to post this.

Quick car test today.

Guys, this thread has mutated from doodles to bloody amazing renders, Blaster701’s stuff is great. :open_mouth:
I am going to tone this way down and share my first doodle around here. It started as a mouth and it somehow became a full person. :mrgreen:
I’ll see if I get in the mood and start uploading some actual product design sketches.

You are right. Here is a page of actual doodles.

Loving those cars. Are they cursing?

I am going to stay old school and rendering for today.

Keep in mind I sketched the line work in an airplane seat and did the rendering last night at a whole foods table while my daughter sketched with me.

Some called it “curse control” :slight_smile:

: D

A flyshit doodle
img053.jpg

Would you mind if I did an overlay of that? I like the perspective.

Of course, go for it

[ Deleted ]

Here’s a couple from the past few days.

I started exploring this method of “ignoring” the external contours, only getting to them after the internal lines are there. It’s very liberating and interesting, the results more fluid.

Good, keep experimenting. I find the opposite can be helpful. Draw an outer shape and then fill in the inside.

I was feeling a bit old school with this blender sketch

This is the method I use to sketch most things, I find it helpful to get the proportions and boundaries worked out first.

I wanted to draw something round. These helmets actually came out much better than I hoped. I think I’ll do so more soon.

Yes. Get some Ray!

[ Deleted ]