What cell phone do you own?

I’m using blackberry passport. It’s not supported anymore, but it’s not a big deal with me. :smiley: I’m using it just for basic needs and i love it’s manly style!

MotoG 3rd Generation… Worth every penny…

I own a Samsung Note 3 and a Redmi 3. Both been pretty obedient for the last 2 years

I owned many different brands and now have a Xiaomi Redmi 3 Prime edition, I have to say I recommend sticking with the overlords Apple or Samsung for their overall quality, better UI and camera.

I use an HTC 526 Dual Sim G+, so far its been a good hand set with good battery timing and great protective skills.

Finally, the next round of Windows 10 phones are arriving. My Nokia-made MS phone is on its last legs but the Surface Phone is yet to be seen… this HP is finally out (I’m not an HP fan, but I do like the details - especially the random splayed speaker “grill” pattern.

Supposedly MS has scheduled the release of their proper 2nd gen phone(s) for fall. Rumour has it that they will be the last of the ex-Nokia family.

Been using a Pixel XL for about 3 months now. Big change coming from iOS, but I like it a lot. Fast, pretty simple, and unlimited cloud photo storage is nice.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I’m currently using iPhone 7. I’m planning to upgrade to iPhone X.

Last Fall I finally had to give up on MS phones and got a Samsung S8. I hate Android…I loved the Windows phone UX. :frowning:

I’m currently using the Iphone X. So far I’ve liked it, its another iPhone not too many surprises. However the camera is awesome.

Hard to believe that since this thread was started Nokia was ran into the ground and reincarnated by HMD Global.

I have a three-year-old iPhone 5S, and it’s really good. Of late I’ve been using it quite heavily, and I’ve faced no problems. I realize you can’t buy a new 5s anymore, but I think a 6s should work. It lasts long, too.

Until a few months ago I had a Motorola Moto X (1rst gen) and it was awesome but lately it had some battery drain issues, camera was ok but way far from nowadays standard. So, when my girl went from iPhone 6 to 8, I decided to give it a try on her older iPhone. I always loved Android and feeled unconvinced about iOS and I’m not saying I felt in love with it but it’s doing the job. With my old Moto X sleeping on a drawer, I’ll use this 6 until it dies because whenever I get the chance to stop by and try the newest phones (of any brand) I never feel surprised by any of them. Pure Android works amazing, but most brands have their OS modifications and I simply hate that. Guess the Pixl might worth a try next time!

That’s a thing I really love about the forums, its going back in the time and reading some user experiences about specific issues at the moment, expectation vs reality, personal needs, ect.

I don’t see much point on this post, but just for the sake of discussion and keeping the forum alive. I recently got myself an used Oneplus 3t which i’m pretty happy with, been using it for the last week and it was a nice improvement from the the 1st gen oneplust i was using. I’m not really a fan of expensive cellphones as i don’t see the value for the money they offer, but with this cellphone at least i feel like i got good practical value out of my money.

I recently upgraded to a Moto G6 Plus, I love the large screen and pure Android! Out of all brands, Motorola is the only one I have been completely satisfied with.

And the G family is pretty cheap for what is offering, i got Moto G4 plus that i brought used for $50 bucks on ebay that i used as a dedicated media player, you put a good SD card on it and you got yourself an ipod, but much cheaper.

I’m still on my iPhone 6S. Up until that phone, I had done the clockwork iPhone upgrade every two years. The jump in price from $300 to $600 for the 6S hurt, and I couldn’t justify the $750/$1000 for the 8/X. I also didn’t feel like there were any new features in the 8/X compelling me to upgrade. I had assumed I’d go for whatever came out this year, but aside from a battery that doesn’t last a full day of use the 6S is still fine for what I need. No plans to replace it until I really have a good reason.

Just moved up to the Moto G7, it feels like a phone that costs four times as much.

Just moved up to Huawei P30 Pro, because of its the best-in-class camera :slight_smile: I’m a photography enthusiast, that’s why it’s very important for me.