Doodling

Thanks for the advice Yo! I always appreciate the feedback, I mostly understood the explanation but the picture made it a lot clearer :laughing:

I think a lot of my sketches come out a bit flat and using more contrast to really show the form is something I need to work on.

There are some cool bags on here!

Thanks!!

Here’s another! A couple fingers got away from me…

Braun tube radio (the holes could have done with a lot more alignment and less bleeding!

Brushed stainless steel bottle

Another update from March of Robots.
As much as I’ve enjoyed doing something different for a month, I am really looking forward to getting back to doing some product sketching :smiley:

A couple more from my Sketch 365!

Right on! Looking good! See you in Houston.

On planes Tuesday.

Forgot to post this.

Quick car test today.

Guys, this thread has mutated from doodles to bloody amazing renders, Blaster701’s stuff is great. :open_mouth:
I am going to tone this way down and share my first doodle around here. It started as a mouth and it somehow became a full person. :mrgreen:
I’ll see if I get in the mood and start uploading some actual product design sketches.

You are right. Here is a page of actual doodles.

Loving those cars. Are they cursing?

I am going to stay old school and rendering for today.

Keep in mind I sketched the line work in an airplane seat and did the rendering last night at a whole foods table while my daughter sketched with me.

Some called it “curse control” :slight_smile:

: D

A flyshit doodle
img053.jpg

Would you mind if I did an overlay of that? I like the perspective.

Of course, go for it

[ Deleted ]

Here’s a couple from the past few days.

I started exploring this method of “ignoring” the external contours, only getting to them after the internal lines are there. It’s very liberating and interesting, the results more fluid.