Vehicles spotted in your neighborhood

He did drive it. I’m not sure about the plates, I didn’t see any evidence of them. This particular owner has a crazy collection. Ferrari GTO, F40, F50, Enzo, and Porsche Carrera GT, 959, and a bunch of others. Pretty bonkers…

Till today I thought that I was the guy with the ill car related dreams…
lately found out, that the car often is a standin for a certain time frame in my life.
(would never confess that to the girl, though)

mo-i

Some good catches today

Love the fonts on that speedo. Was that a Land Cruiser?

Land Rover. Owned by an industrial designer of course :slight_smile:

I love the 959. It’s very aerodynamic, could have come straight out of Colani’s pen, and a great example of how a rear wing can actually fit the car as a whole.

Also the interior is great (note the fire extinguisher)

I guess you will have to forego ever owning a red interior 959 then… :unamused:

Today’s snapage

P1800 was my first love. What a car!

Good things.

This would be the ideal time for a drool emoji.

LOL, yes. What is your favorite from that set?

I’d have to say the Jag would be my pick. Followed closely by the Lambo (of course :laughing: )

a nice turn out today.

I hadn’t seen a M3 coupe in a long time, so it was good to see this guy out and about.

Nice! I could see you with one of those, Ray!

A Z3 with the straight 6 was on my list when I got my Miata. Unfortunately, I need space for kids now:(

I thought that was what that space was for behind the seats :wink:

That way of thinking is probably why I’m an uncle…

One here for sale for $22K (CDN). Was considering to replace the e28…

I’ll drive it to MTL for ya, Ray if you buy me a buy on arrival (and pay for the car).

http://www.autotrader.ca/a/BMW/Z3/ORANGEVILLE/Ontario/19_10130068_/?showcpo=ShowCPO&orup=8_15_10

R

Thanks Richard. I’ll keep that in mind!

Last year I saw a Bangle 5 series V8 with a stick shift in Ontario. I think I would have better luck saving my marriage and having a fun car with that one.