What's your passion?

Fellow ENFP (just a little more F than T) here, … Wow, some how I didn’t realize that the being good at a lot of things was an ENFP trait, but I have had that “problem” as well. This was a little enlightening for me to read, employer or potential employer says, “what are you good at?”, or “what do you want to do?” and I say, “Yes?” or “What do you need me to do?”

I also have realized part of my passion is making the connections and seeing the confluence across my different interests.

In some regards time is your friend, over time you will have the opportunity to take on many of the different roles and challenges and projects you wish to take on, showing what you are capable of. If you don’t have those opportunities in your day to day work, create them as side projects or learning exercises. I personally usually go through phases of interest (still a long list of things, do sort through), but I just try to make sure I’m making progress on something all the time. As you may have noticed one interest or skill tends to feed another or cross-pollinate at some point. Sorry if this isn’t hugely helpful, I’m curious if others have helpful things to say on this subject as well.