T-Splines replacement?

My group at work has been attempting to make a concerted effort to at least learn some Fusion 360. For all the disdain that people could level at Autodesk, I get the sense that they are trying hard - meaning, resources, people, programmers, money - to make a SolidWorks killer. I heard something like 1/4 of the people at Autodesk are working on Fusion, that’s how big of a deal it is.
The subscription model, well it keeps things relatively inexpensive, and lowers barriers to entry which can later be raised. We’ve had some issues with the online portion not working, and you can’t get your models. That’s a broken experience. Autodesk runs on AWS so I imagine last week’s outage could have affected many designers, engineers, and architects using their cloud-based products.
Modeling-wise I think it would solve the OP’s tasks quite well, once you learn enough about how to use it. The interface is really nice and it seems robust and stable.
I’m just so so sick of using SolidWorks for industrial design surfacing, that any viable new program that can do organic surfaces better/quicker and can talk to the engineers will get a look. We use Rhino for some things too, but again I’m more impressed by Fusion as a “fresh start” or way things will be in ten years.