What's your passion?

So a Jack of all trades and a master of none… plus you didn’t really state what your passions where or ranked them which is perhaps tied to your inability to want to do everything which in turn has you actually doing very little. Thus you are not advancing in your career (what is your career) What did you got too school for? Why did you switch? what field are you in now that is so broad that you don’t know what skill sets to focus on… what skill sets will truly help you to advance your career, do you have passion for what you are doing? Who are you and are you being true to yourself? How old are you? are you having a mid life crisis?
These are but a few questions you should be asking inward and answering… vs stating what you think you are.
Perhaps a course in strategic and analytical thinking is in order, or perhaps a life coach…

My passion is My Family, self awareness and growth and Design(all very broad )
I am a Jack of all and a master of a few
I am a INFP-A (which DOES NOT mean i am smart)
my IQ is over 130 (which DOES NOT mean i am smart)
As Dan said it so well “WHO CARES”

Know your enemy, which in this case seems to be yourself…

seems like im in a snarky mood to Dan.

But in all seriousness Shannon, i think some Intellectual honesty and humility on your part as too who and what you are would help you greatly,
I have had this type of conversations with so many young designers i have taught and mentored.