Vehicles spotted in your neighborhood

Oh my that 959. That thing was the future, and still looks like it belongs in the future today!

1. Is the 959 disappointed in real life? I’ve never seen one, but I figure it must seem small and fragile in person

It’s a Porsche – same size and as solid as any other Porsche. Did it arrive on a trailer or does the owner hang a California plate in the rear window?

He did drive it. I’m not sure about the plates, I didn’t see any evidence of them. This particular owner has a crazy collection. Ferrari GTO, F40, F50, Enzo, and Porsche Carrera GT, 959, and a bunch of others. Pretty bonkers…

Till today I thought that I was the guy with the ill car related dreams…
lately found out, that the car often is a standin for a certain time frame in my life.
(would never confess that to the girl, though)

mo-i

Some good catches today

Love the fonts on that speedo. Was that a Land Cruiser?

Land Rover. Owned by an industrial designer of course :slight_smile:

I love the 959. It’s very aerodynamic, could have come straight out of Colani’s pen, and a great example of how a rear wing can actually fit the car as a whole.

Also the interior is great (note the fire extinguisher)

I guess you will have to forego ever owning a red interior 959 then… :unamused:

Today’s snapage

P1800 was my first love. What a car!

Good things.

This would be the ideal time for a drool emoji.

LOL, yes. What is your favorite from that set?

I’d have to say the Jag would be my pick. Followed closely by the Lambo (of course :laughing: )

a nice turn out today.

I hadn’t seen a M3 coupe in a long time, so it was good to see this guy out and about.

Nice! I could see you with one of those, Ray!

A Z3 with the straight 6 was on my list when I got my Miata. Unfortunately, I need space for kids now:(

I thought that was what that space was for behind the seats :wink:

That way of thinking is probably why I’m an uncle…