Doodling

That is a fun project! I’ve always wanted to make a little clock.

A few from last week. I really need some more practice on clear materials!

Working on doing videos.

https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.smith.9256/videos/10154818342755239/

A couple from this week. A whisky decanter and some aluminium extrusions.

[ Deleted ]

Stoodles!

that split log table tho! Nice!

Andy, try being bolder with your lights and dark on transparent surface, fewer reflections but more bold. I photoshopped one up for you so you can see what I mean.

Thanks for the tips Yo! That bolder overlay is really effective, I’ll have to try it.

In the meantime, I sketched up my GoPro Hero. The first is the construction underlays and the second the finished sketch. I’ll overlay this later to show more transparency.

Edited:

Attack Sub for Sketchwars this week!

Is anyone taking part in March of Robots this year?
Here are a few of mine, I won’t spam you with them all :slight_smile:

Finding it difficult to keep up with one a day so I might have to switch back to analogue sketching for a few of them :slight_smile:

These are fantastic!!! I haven’t done MOR this year. I need to throw some down.

[ Deleted ]

Thank you yo! :slight_smile:
Its really good to see so many people take part. I love seeing how different professional backgrounds influence peoples art.

I didn’t even know about March of Robots! I think mechs can be this weeks inspiration :smiley: I found time for a doodle of some lamps with hanging globes (thinking the ones with the fun low-glow filaments):

A sampling from my sketch365 project

digging the back pack!

Thanks Yo!

You inspired me to start my own daily sketch thread. It’s been tricky getting it in everyday, but I feel like I’m getting in the groove of it now!

Finally a moment to sketch…

Nice reference!