041, sailing yacht

Friday Furniture. Task chair.

Soft goods Saturday.

SciFi Sunday

Day 46, a GMC pickup

Day 47. Android phone.

Corkscrew and a GoPro

The first 51 days:

… I’m really excited about where this is going. It has been super fun so far, and a little challenging! Big thank you to everyone who has given me topic suggestions. I haven’t gotten to all of them yet but there are still 299 days left. It has been an excellent exercise in discipline, quick thinking, and skill sharpening. Any favorites so far? Follow along every day here: https://www.instagram.com/d2lo/

Went analog today. I just felt like it.

I forgot Sunday SciFi. I went analog again because I needed to charge my iPad!

I fell back into an analog groove!

Nice sketches Michael! :sunglasses:

Thanks man!

Go with the flow!

I find switching mediums keeps my excitement level up! I’m also drawn more to the analog stuff. Its a lot more interesting without that little ‘undo’ button to rely on for a crutch.

Back to digital!

Sorry, been super busy and I forgot to post my most recent ones:

Awesome! How are you settling into the process? Finding it easier after two months?

Some days it is easier than others. Some days it is hard to find the motivation or a sketch just isn’t working out. Take this sketch from last night for example. I like the core idea of a single seat autonomous vehicle for commuting, but I just wasn’t in the zone and I hate the sketch! But it is what it is. All part of the larger process.

Furniture Friday

A 3D printed chair