Chair recommendations for home studio?

Eames AL Group (the real version of the knockoff you highlight) find it used, it will still be worth what you buy it for (or more) if you ever choose to get rid of it. Executive back height might be worth considering.

My wife really likes her Setu, often hear people will smaller frames find them very comfortable. Again, should be able to find a used one near your price range.

Your really close to the Sayl range as well, never really a huge fan, but sure plenty of people can way in on that.

If you want something brand new Shortcut is in your price range. I designed it, so it’s got that going for it… LOL but seriously we got A LOT of comfort into a plastic shell. Not the perfect chair for all people by any means, but I preferred it over a lot of “higher end” chairs.

The URL is also to BKM Officeworks, they are a Steelcase dealer in your area, you should be able to go in and testdrive, but ordering online is probably your best bet (individual sales is usually not where dealers excel or even want to play).

As long as I’m self promoting, there is this too