Online Foundation Courses that Transfer

I’m not sure what industry I want to go into maybe consumer products or electronics. I just know by reading all the course curriculum at various schools this is what I’m meant to do. I would really love to get my hand at a wood/metal shop and get to work.

This is what I’m looking for more than a piece of paper. I’ve bought a couple of books on the sketching forum and I can’t wait to go through them. I’m also looking through some of the ID courses on skillshare and trying my hand at it. I’ve only started “seriously” sketching since mid last year (not even ID sketching just figure drawing and the like) so my skills really aren’t worth even mentioning lol. Not yet. Because of that I don’t want to go straight for a masters. I need to learn the basics before I think about advanced study.

I’ll take your advice to heart and sketch nonstop while saving up to go to school full time. I started emailing some schools because I really want to get the ball rolling. I’ll add SCAD to the list and see what they have to say. I haven’t considered studying abroad (at least at first) due to cost and family, but if it’ll help a little bit I might consider it. Thanks.