Online Foundation Courses that Transfer

Thanks for the reply! I live in South Carolina there are no ID programs to be found. The main reason I’m looking for online courses is because I have a full time job and flexible programs would be the easiest for me. I’m tempted to take AAU online bachelor’s program, but the more feedback I see about them the more I’m not feeling it. I’m paying to learn I don’t want to coast or have to fight for things that should be freely available. (I’m not saying I don’t want to work hard but I don’t understand the point of going to school of I have to create my own curriculum)

Now I’m looking for ways to buff up my non-existent portfolio. I wasn’t the best student and I need my portfolio to stand out to prove I belong here.

So far I got my eye on Art Center and UC for a 2nd Bachelors, but I’m still checking out each school on the forums. Just visited RISD website and it looks amazing. This is what I should’ve been doing while in college.

I’d definitely appreciate any tips if anyone is feeling charitable, but if not thanks a whole bunch for all the information on these boards.