Grad Website Critique

I really enjoyed your Securus Knife project! The form is spot on and really demonstrates your modeling skills. A model in SW then rendered in KeyShot would be pretty awesome. And maybe even a life style / action shot of the knife in the end…

I reviewed the “Rememory- Medical Diagnose Tool” project. Overall, I really like the approach you took to designing a project beyond the traditional game boards we see in the market. Taking consideration of a patient and encouraging the user (and the participants) to share a personal story is a strong selling point.

The instructional (?) sketch you first presented is a nice visual overview. I read some of your scribbles through, trying to understand the thought process sketched & how you implanted them. You mentioned one of the objective is to “help players get a grasp on how the brain works, allowing team members to better understand their loved one’s illness” How did that objective get translated in your final design? Or was that something you mitigated later in the process as you realized it wasn’t worth exploring?

One of the images you presented later shows a card sample with a question “How’s your day going?” I’d love to see more questions the game anticipates to ask users, and how those questions relate back to the project objective. I’m not entirely sure how the game works :confused: The colorful hexagon diagram doesn’t give me much information?

And one last thing, I caught few grammar & spelling mistakes in your project descriptions. Tightening up little details like this can go a long way!

Hope this helps :slight_smile: