Grad Website Critique

Hi Nik,

Happy New Year! I had a quick look around your site, and had a couple of minor, hopefully constructive comments :slight_smile:.

Are you using the website to look for full time employment, or for individual projects? The reason I ask is the website looks to be set out more like a portfolio, but then on your contact you talk about business enquiries and quotes, but I don’t feel like I’ve seen a description of the business services you offer?

Is it worth adding a ‘work’ page, i.e when you click on ‘work’ it takes you to a page with images of all the different projects you have on the site? Or even a ‘next project’ link at the bottom of each project? At the moment you have to scroll back up to the top of the project, hover over ‘work’ and pick the next project that you want to look at. (super minor! :slight_smile:)

You have a blog link, but it only has two posts, each a year apart, each about your new website… do you need the blog? Or are there some posts that you could add to bring this section to life a bit?

This is probably more personal preference, but I like reading people’s ‘about’ sections, finding a bit more about the personality behind the design, is there any way of injecting a little more of your personality? Even if it’s on your resume page? I know you have your Facebook… which I’m a bit oldschool about anyway… I don’t think I’d be clicking through your photo’s to find out more about you! :wink:

Also, you link to your instagram account… but when you click on the icon, your instagram account is set to private, so you can’t see anything. I’d take this off, or make your profile public? :slight_smile:

Hope that’s helpful?

Sophie