Feedback on robot vacuum project

Thanks and we are very happy that our Uni gives us this opportunity.

Yes, that was their assumptions to learn us and it was a tough challenge, harder than we expected. I am very glad that we had this opportunity as you say. They wanted us to be better prepared before we come to a Company and have to adapt to their design language.

Thanks for being honest, it’s something I really appreciate so I/we can work harder in coming Projects on this things. I am going to try to make a better presentation of the ideation, thanks for mentioning that. We did many sketches, smal claymodels and two big clay models too. I am going to look how we can present them in a better way, as you say! About the design, thanks for telling that out! We are aware of the details and all the partline they have. They dont have it on all their Products though, some are more clean in their design. We did tone it down for different reasons, mainly was it to be able to create a realistic model of it (in time), the whole Project was in 10 weeks, so the time was a big thing we had to consider and also that we didn’t know in advance how hard it was to make it cuz lack of experience. We did though like it when the design was tone downed from chamfers and too many details. Although, we might had a better line with their language if it was more details and so on.

I am going to work for a better presentation of it, thanks for the feedback!

Okay, interesting to know about the clay models, thanks!

Thanks for all the feedback, appreciate it!