Best Mouse for CAD work?

A few months ago I started to get tingling in my right wrist, at only 25 y/o I figured I should get serious about RSI/Carpal Tunnel if I want to keep doing what I’m doing. Being naturally left-handed, I tried switching my mouse hand from my usual right hand for a few hours a day on the left. At first, I only did it for non CAD work as I just wasn’t precise enough. At this point, I’m basically as efficient with my left as my right hand. I thought I’d share this tidbit with others. Especially as designers, sketching and precious mouse work for hours on end is not the best for your working hand. Try using your left hand for mousing. Bonus for right handed people, you can sketch and write at the same time as you mouse :wink:

At work, I use some generic ambidextrous Microsoft mouse. I’d like to get a nicer very large mouse with more buttons next time around. At home I use a Logitech MX Master. I have to admit looks kind of got me on that one. With that said, it’s a great mouse, no doubt and on the fly switching between devices is really handy.